Full course description
By the end of this course; participants will be able to
- Outline the organization of their course space in terms of current content assets and materials yet to be developed, based on learning outcomes.
- Identify useful elements for a homepage.
- Define such terms as "chunking", "accessibility", and "copyright".
- Compare and contrast Modules and Pages as tools for organizing content in a course space.
- Identify structure for guiding and monitoring student progress through course content.